Saturday, April 20, 2024

Tiana’s Bayou Adventure

I wanted to visit the Magic Kingdom last month to see the Easter Parade and the decorations at the monorail resorts, but we never made it. While Susan and Jenn attended a book convention this weekend, I decided to head in after work and check out the progress on the conversion of Splash Mountain to Tiana’s Bayou Adventure. 
I went around the park on the train, but it was too crowded and hot to want to do anything else. I took a cruiser over to Fort Wilderness and had dinner at Trail’s End. 
I rode the ferry over and back and visited with the MK Watercraft cast members. While on the ferry, I took photos of the new DVC tower at the Polynesian Resort. 
I also rode the monorail to Epcot to see how the Communicore Hall was progressing. Throughout my time I asked the cast members I encountered for transportation cards, and was able to collect a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment