Monday, January 7, 2019

Return to Florida

With Susan and Jenn living and working in Florida, Friday after work I took a redeye out to celebrate Susan's birthday and our anniversary. Susan and I stayed Saturday night at All-Star Movies so I could take the Magical Express bus from the airport to Disney World.
All-Star Movies is like the other All-Stars we have stayed at. The rooms and beds are a bit smaller (doubles instead of queens) and the theming consists mostly of large icons on the sides of the buildings. But they aren’t bad and aren’t as expensive as moderates and deluxes, especially if you can get a cast discount.
After checking in and cleaning up, we headed to Animal Kingdom. While Susan worked, I walked the trails and looked at the animals. I watched the Rivers of Light show from Flame Tree BBQ while she finished her shift. Sunday morning we checked out of the All-Stars and headed to our rental house. I worked on stuff while Susan worked another shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment