Thursday, January 17, 2019

Disney World Part 2

Monday I spent another day at Animal Kingdom, wandering around by myself while Susan worked. I went on several attractions, including waiting around two hours to ride Flight of Passage, and walked the animal trails. 
I again ate at Flame Tree for dinner, then watched Rivers of Light from there while waiting for Susan to finish her shift.
 
Tuesday night we celebrated our anniversary with dinner at the Benihana near Disney Springs. 
Yesterday Susan and I spent some time in the Magic Kingdom, and visited Jenn while she worked. We rode Pirates to see how they had changed it with the newest revision. Disney has tweaked the scenes several times over the years, making the pirates a bit more tame for family audiences. Most recently they changed the auction scene to make the redhead into a pirate. It wasn't necessary, but it also doesn't ruin the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment