Thursday, October 1, 2026

Animal Kingdom

Yesterday morning I picked my mom, sister, and niece at the Grand Floridian and took them to Animal Kingdom for early entry. We met some of my brother’s family and headed to Pandora to ride Flight of Passage and the Navi River ride. From there we went to Africa for the Safari Ride and the Gorilla trail.

I waited with my mom while the rest went to ride Expedition Everest, then we took the Wildlife Express back to Conservation Station, where recently they had removed Rafiki’s Planet Watch, the Animation Academy, and the petting zoo to add a Bluey meet and greet and a kangaroo and wallaby habitat. 
Susan and the kids joined us for lunch at Tusker House, a character buffet. We saw Mickey and friends in safari outfits, and the food was pretty good. Luckily we got a cast discount to help with the cost. Following lunch we watched the Lion King and bird shows, went on the raft ride, and walked the tiger trail. 
We watched the Nemo show, then headed to the exit. I grabbed some photos of the Tropical Americas progress along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment