Yesterday, while Jennifer and Susan signed and sold books at the book convention, I spent a few hours at Sea World’s water park, Aquatica. Admission for it is included with our Sea World annual passes, and they gave me a $10 credit I used to buy lunch. There were several places to eat, but some were closed due to the low crowds.
It’s a fairly nice park, but not as cool as the Disney water parks. It has several towers with slides coming off them, plus the usual kids splash area and wave pools. There is a small lazy river, although it was closed, as were a few of the slides. It also has a faster than usual lazy river which was unusual.
A unique feature of the park is a dolphin habitat. A couple of slides run through the tank.Yesterday evening, Bryan and I went to dinner at Boatwright’s at the Riverside Resort. Susan and Jenn went to Disney Springs and had dinner at T-Rex Cafe with friends from the book convention. Today they returned to the Hilton for another day of signing and selling books. I went by after work this evening to help them load up.




No comments:
Post a Comment