Friday, September 6, 2024

Magic Kingdom Launches

Last Thursday I completed training on my first of the three boats at Magic Kingdom, the small launches. That night, we went to Steakhouse 71 to celebrate Bryan’s birthday. 
On Tuesday Susan and Jenn left for a book convention in Milwaukee, so yesterday morning I decided to head into the Magic Kingdom. I got there before the park opened, so I decided to a cruiser to the Polynesian to take a photo of the progress on the new island tower. 
Once in the park, I made a circuit and rode the Astro-Orbitor. When it was over my virtual que boarding group for the Tron coaster had been called, so I headed to it. A little over a half hour later, I was off, and a grabbed a pretzel and rode the riverboat, then headed home. 
This morning I got to Hollywood Studios early so I could ride the Friendship Boats and catch up with some of the captains there. Friendship Four was out with its new paint job. 
Over at the Boardwalk, the Cake Bake Shop is getting closer to being completed, but not open yet. After visiting the International Gateway of Epcot, I took the boat back to the Studios, where I rode Star Tours and ate at Ronto Roasters, then headed home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment