Sunday, June 2, 2024

Luminous

I finally got to see the new fireworks show at Epcot tonight. Susan and I went in after work today to watch it. I like it better than Harmonius, the last show. It wasn’t quite as good visually, but I liked that it told a story and thought the song selections were more interesting.
Before the show I checked out the construction between the Imagination pavilion and Canada. We then made our way around the Showcase, stopping to watch the movie in France, which we hadn’t seen in a few years. 
Over at the Boardwalk, they had mostly finished the section where the stucco was removed. It was replaced with a vertical siding. 
The Cake Bake Shop continues its slow progress toward completion. 
Today was my last day at the Friendship Boats.Tuesday I start training at Magic Kingdom Watercraft. I’ve enjoyed my five years at the Friendship Boats and the captains I’ve worked with there, but I’m looking forward to new challenges and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment