Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Disney Dreams

This morning, Susan and I got up earlier to watch a special cast preview of a drone show coming to Disney Springs this summer. Cast members lined the walkway along the lake on the West Side of Disney Springs for the ten minute show.
The show was pretty neat, as the drones formed shapes of various Disney characters or objects while snippets of dialog, sounds, and music. I was pretty impressed. 
Yesterday we also went to Disney Springs. I wanted to get another light saber blade to go with the hilts we bought at the cast sale earlier this month, and to see if I could buy some Lego pieces I needed. We also looked around the World of Disney store and a few other spots. We ate lunch at Art Smith’s Homecoming for the first time. It was pretty good.
On Sunday Jenn visited the Studios and Epcot with a friend, and rode my boat between the two. It was also the first day Friendship 5 was brought out of the marina with its new paint scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment