Sunday, June 9, 2019

Toy Story Land

We continue to enjoy the parks when not working, and on Tuesday were able to attend a special cast event in Toy Story Land before Hollywood Studios opened for the day. We had wandered through Toy Story Land before, and even ridden Slinky Dog Dash, but it was nice to experience it without a long wait. It's a nice family coaster, pretty fast but without too many crazy curves.
Alien Swirling Saucers is similar to the Mater ride in DCA's Carsland. It's kind of fun for a spinner.
Monday I was off, so while Susan and Jenn worked I went into the Magic Kingdom and rode the Peoplemover and the Astro-orbiter. They have started adding track to the new Tron roller coaster.
Last night I worked my last shift in Adventureland, as I received a transfer to full time at the Friendship Boats. This morning I went through orientation at Epcot, and tomorrow I start training.

No comments:

Post a Comment