Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Flower and Garden

Last week a friend of Jennifer's from University of Portland came out for a visit, so Jenn took the week off to take her to the parks. Susan and I joined them when we weren’t working. Wednesday they went into Epcot to check out the Flower & Garden Festival, and Thursday they went to Magic Kingdom.
While they did some rides, they spent a lot of time meeting characters. Friday I joined them at Animal Kingdom. Chip liked my bag. On Saturday we went to Typhoon Lagoon. 
On Sunday they went to Magic Kingdom and had breakfast at Crystal Palace with Pooh and friends. In the afternoon they spent more time at the Flower & Garden Festival. 
  
Yesterday morning I went with them to the Studios. While there I checked out the progress on Star Wars Land.
As well as the new Skyliner station outside the park. They stayed to watch Fantasmic! while I went to work. This evening we went to Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment